Self Discipline The Comprehensive Guide to Realizing Your Life Potential (Audible Audio Edition) David Barron Matt Weight Golden Road Publishing Books

Imagine being equipped with a brain switch that has an on and off mode, which allows you to be the best you possible. How would your life be if you had this brain switch? You would never again skip a gym session or drink another glass of beer or leave that all-important assignment for work until later.
What you don't realize is that you do have the strength to create your own brain switch. The one that tells you what to eat, what not to eat, how to successfully complete your daily tasks and much more. The switch is called self-discipline.
Self-discipline works much like a muscle. It can be made stronger with training and endurance exercises. So, how does one build their self-discipline muscle? What are the techniques that can be used to develop exemplary willpower and resilience? Self Discipline The Comprehensive Guide to Realizing Your Life's Potential provides strategies that you can implement so that you can live the life you always wanted.
This book is not just another philosophical kind of book that waxes eloquent about self-discipline, but it will actually give you concrete steps and action plans so that you can reach an impressive level of self-discipline.
In this book, you will find
- Ways to get rid of a bad habit forever
- Numerous time management hacks
- Powerful strategies to kill procrastination
- Proven techniques to finish tasks that you start
- Ways to build your willpower
- And much more
Self Discipline The Comprehensive Guide to Realizing Your Life Potential (Audible Audio Edition) David Barron Matt Weight Golden Road Publishing Books
Well written, "Self-Discipline: The Comprehensive Guide to Realizing Your Life's Potential," is a solid, quick read. The author uses a blend of philosophy, scientific research, and personal observations to hand out some practical ways you can harness the power of self-discipline.There are three minor criticisms, none of which really detract from the overall quality of the author's message. First, in later chapters I would encourage the author to expand and support his opinions. I hope to see an expanded 2nd edition one day. Second, there is repetition of advice. It is understandable to reinforce a point, yet at some point it begins to detract when the same point shows up in three chapters. Last, I encourage the readers to recognize which points or concepts are opinions, not supported by science.
Taking into account my critique, it was a pleasure to read and I can honestly say one of the better books I have read this year. Kudos to the author and I encourage anyone interested in the topic of self-discipline to pick up a copy. You won't be disappointed.
Product details
|

Tags : Amazon.com: Self Discipline: The Comprehensive Guide to Realizing Your Life's Potential (Audible Audio Edition): David Barron, Matt Weight, Golden Road Publishing: Books, ,David Barron, Matt Weight, Golden Road Publishing,Self Discipline: The Comprehensive Guide to Realizing Your Life's Potential,Golden Road Publishing,B01NCIOHZJ
People also read other books :
- Too Big To Hide (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition) (The Dino Files) Stacy McAnulty, Mike Boldt 9780606402453 Books
- 10 Laws of the Ultimate Rainmaker, Shake a Hand, Make a Friend and Get Paid 2.0 Mr Keith Antone Willis Sr. 9781508861218 Books
- One Minute Mysteries 65 More Short Mysteries You Solve With Science Eric Yoder, Natalie Yoder 9781938492006 Books
- Frankenstein; Or, The Modern Prometheus (9781544881027) Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley Books
- Addicted (Addicted Trilogy Book 1) - edition by S. Nelson. Literature & Fiction eBooks @ .
Self Discipline The Comprehensive Guide to Realizing Your Life Potential (Audible Audio Edition) David Barron Matt Weight Golden Road Publishing Books Reviews
Great book. Filled with strategies to become a self disciplined person. Self discipline should be enjoyable and not a difficult thing to do.
This a wonderful book that I would gladly recommend to anyone seeking to live a more fulfilled life.
It goes beyond just giving practical solutions, by explaining what the root causes for our lack of success are.
Wonderful Seller; Will order from again 0)
The Author has some interesting techniques for self-discipline I am now incorporating his advice into my daily life.
I recommend this book to anyone that needs discipline in their lives.
Can get a lot of tips and all the advice are easy to follow.
Read this book if you are willing to change.
I really liked this book for the feeling that I was receiving advice from a really good friend. The author had a way of making me feel comfortable while telling me in a stern but friendly voice of how I can get my life on track. A true friend that told me what I needed to here and the steps that I could take to make that happen. I highly recommend this book as an aid to helping you achieve some "Self Discipline".
This book objectively showed me those things, and forced to do those exercises that have highlighted the reasons for the absence of my self-discipline. The book is really fundamentally changed the way of thinking ... On the first day did as much as before - this week. Have you ever wondered why we are starting to useful activity, and then threw it? In this book you will find the answer to this question, if you do not have enough motivation in achieving the objectives - this book will help.
Well written, "Self-Discipline The Comprehensive Guide to Realizing Your Life's Potential," is a solid, quick read. The author uses a blend of philosophy, scientific research, and personal observations to hand out some practical ways you can harness the power of self-discipline.
There are three minor criticisms, none of which really detract from the overall quality of the author's message. First, in later chapters I would encourage the author to expand and support his opinions. I hope to see an expanded 2nd edition one day. Second, there is repetition of advice. It is understandable to reinforce a point, yet at some point it begins to detract when the same point shows up in three chapters. Last, I encourage the readers to recognize which points or concepts are opinions, not supported by science.
Taking into account my critique, it was a pleasure to read and I can honestly say one of the better books I have read this year. Kudos to the author and I encourage anyone interested in the topic of self-discipline to pick up a copy. You won't be disappointed.

0 Response to "[UAG]⋙ PDF Free Self Discipline The Comprehensive Guide to Realizing Your Life Potential (Audible Audio Edition) David Barron Matt Weight Golden Road Publishing Books"
Post a Comment